Use Policy | Technology | Media
Acceptable Use Policy
6th Grade Classes
Note: Student training is conducted through scheduled AUP classes. All students who do not have
accounts, or who are new to Joseph Lane need to attend an
after school session.
6th grade teachers: Thank you for
hosting Acceptable Use Policy training through your classes.
who attend the training session will be eligible to have an Internet account.
On the day of training,
students will sign an electronic agreement form.
Please schedule a session for students to practice logging
in to their accounts. This will allow verification that all accounts work
and that students know how to log in and to log off.
- Print rosters for both of your
classes at least two days before scheduled training session.
- Training session: Since the group is so large, teachers need to attend the session to monitor students' behavior and to actively participate in training. Teachers need to sit with the students.The associate librarian will conduct the training with a computer and data projector. Take attendance
by putting an X by absent students' names. Only students in attendance
and who have signed the eletronic form will have Internet accounts setup.
- Accounts will be setup for students who have a signed the electronic form and who have attended the training session.
- Schedule Lab time to practice
logging in and logging off.
- Students who miss the training session
must attend an after school session.