When: Spring Book Fair dates will be posted soon!
Where: The Library
Why: For FUN!
Wish List! Get a sneak peek at the exciting
exclusive, award-winning books coming to your school! Build
your own wish list to print and take along with you to the
- Students will have a chance to preview the books when their language
arts classes visit the Library before the Book Fair. (Book purchases
may be made then.)
- A Wish List may be filled out to let parents know what students
want to buy. Please bring a pencil.
- Teacher Wish Lists will be available to help build classroom libraries.
books and other merchandise carefully.
- Just as you would with
a Library book, put items back where they belong on the shelf. (Others
will not want to buy books
used or are damaged.)
- Do not open packages before
- Books cannot be reserved
for later purchase.
- Cash, checks, and credit/debit
cards are accepted. Make checks out to "Joseph Lane Library."
- Save your receipt.
- No backpacks or binders
will not be tolerated. Anyone caught stealing will be turned in
your school Library by attending the most fun event
of the year!
from this fundraiser are used to buy more books for your
5 Reasons To Go To the Book Fair:
1. You can shop from hundreds
of quality books in every price range, interest, and reading level.
2. You'll find exclusive, more affordable editions of many of the
most popular books sold in retail stores.
3. You'll help your child's school earn books and funds for classrooms
4. You'll connect with your child's school reading and literacy
5. And best of all, you and your child will have fun choosing books