Slide Show | Project Tech
Power Point Tips
- Open the Formatting Palette Menu (View/Formatting Palette.)
- Save picture that you want to put into your slide show to your 4RDS folder.
- Go to Insert /picture/from file.
- Navigate to your 4RDS folder, and select your picture.
- Click OK.
- Don't use very
small or very large pictures. (Small pictures can't be seen and large pictures
take up the whole slide.)
- DO NOT stretch your pictures that you add to your slide. (They will look blurry.)
- Click and type.
- You can make animations by right clicking/custom animation/add custom animations or by clicking on Animation in the Formatting Palette.
- Use an appropriate text color
and size so that the text can be read.
- Make the text as large as possible,
but not so large that it covers a graphic or other text block.
- Under format menu/slide backgrounds.
- Change colors/more colors.
- Image background: Format menu/slide backgrounds/fill effects/select picture.
- Under slideshow menu/present animations/and choose your animation.
- Under slideshow Menu/Slide Transition/Sound drop down menu.