Maker | My Top Ten
My Top Ten Slide
Works Cited Help Page
As a responsible cybercitizen, it is your duty to cite for all pictures that you download and for all information that you research from Web pages.
- Use the information
below to make a works cited at Citation Maker. (Copy
and paste the text that is in red. For date
of visit to site, type today's date: mm/dd/yy.)
- The Citation form to use is
Source Type: Electronic
- Then choose Internet/Website/Professional.
- After filling in the form,
click on Create Citation.
- Then click on Clear Form and
fill in the form for the next citation.
- Click on the Sort link to put
your citations in alphabetical order.
- Click on Save All.
- A new window will open with
all of your citations.
- For a backup copy your works cited, paste it into a word processing documents, and save it to your slide show folder on your disk.
- Then go to slide 12 of your slide show and paste your works cited into the text block.
(Skip Author's Name.)
(Skip Title of Article.)
Title of Web Page: 3D Textmaker
Sponsoring Organization/Institution: Mediabuilder
(Skip Date Posted)
Date Accessed: (Type today's date.)
Full URL: http://www.3dtextmaker.com/image_editor.html
After you create the works cited for 3D Textmaker, one Web where you got research information, and one Web site where you downloaded a picture, copy and paste it into a word processing document and save it to your server folder. Then the works cited must be included in slide #12.