- Do not socialize while logging in.
- Do NOT talk.
- Sit up straight.
- Keep both feet on the floor.
- Keep your fingers slightly curved.
- With both hands, use home row technique. (Do NOT hunt and peck.)
- Do not look at the keys as you type. (Watch the screen and use muscle
memory to remember where the keys are.)
- Keep your eyes on your own screen. (Focus. Do not be distracted.)
- Do NOT play typing games without permission.
- Keep typing until time is up.
- And most important: Take typing seriously!
Typing Guidelines Inspiration Diagram (20 points)
- Go to the dock and open Inspiration.
- Click on Diagram.
- Change the Main Idea text to Typing Guidelines. (Make sure to capitalize.)
- Change the font size for the Typing Guidelines oval to 24 point.
- Add 11 bubbles using the Typing Guidelines text above.
- Link each of the bubbles to the Typing Guidelines bubble.
- Make a bubble for your first and last name.
- You may change the bubble shapes and colors.
- Print and turn in for a grade.