Building the Puzzle for the Ideal School
Monday, April 30: Regular Schedule
Tuesday, May 1: Regular Schedule
Wednesday, May 2: Early Release
Thursday, May 3: Regular Schedule
Friday, May 4: Regular Schedule
* * * * *
ATTENTION SENIORS – PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING REMINDERS & EVENTS:
- Grad Night tickets are now available in the office. Tickets are $30 if purchased in advance.
- If you received a note from Orange R about the Grad Edition (advice, senior trip, etc.), please return your response to Ms. Smith in H-104 ASAP. Thank you!
- Check the library window to find out what library fines you owe. Some of the fines can be worked off first-come, first-served, and you can’t get your diploma until these are taken care of.
- Roseburg High School recognizes graduating seniors that have received scholarships in the Graduation Program. If you have received a scholarship of some type, stop by the Career Center and let Mr. Early know. Also, if you haven’t had your Senior Plan picture taken, stop by the Career Center and get it taken.
- And, attention Senior Girls, the Mother Daughter Tea is May 20th in the Student Center at 2:00. If you would like to be included in the slide show, please email a baby picture to RHSLeadership@roseburg.k12.or.us. The deadline for baby photos is May 10th. The event cost on May 20th is $5.
VolleyBuff players and coaches … don’t forget to attend the meeting today during 7th period! If you are unable to attend, please drop by Mrs. Morrow’s room (M-208) right after school to get the meeting details and rules.
Attention Leadership Candidates - The Leadership room will be open today, and next Monday and Tuesday to make your campaign posters that will be hung in the Student Center. If you need supplies, please drop the Leadership room. Poster making hours will be 2:50 to 4:00. Additionally, please drop by M-202 as soon as possible to sign up for your interview on May 10th. Times will be from 1:00 to 4:00.
Attention Staff and students - Would you like to say goodbye to a special senior? Are you a senior who wants to say goodbye to a group of friends or staff who impacted you or share a great memory? Leadership will be filming before school from 7:00 to 7:35, during both lunches, 7th period and after school from 2:50 to 3:30. Filming will be held May 8th through May 11th. Stop by A-145 and send a farewell.
Attention Varsity winter and spring sports athletes! Would you like to be a part of our Winter and Spring Sports Dance Video featured in our Homegoing Assembly? We will be learning our choreography and filming on May 12th from 1:00 to 4:00pm in the Student Center. Please wear a shirt that highlights your RHS sport, comfortable athletic wear (shorts/sweats) and shoes.
Be at school and you can win fabulous prizes!
- Juniors and Seniors – If you are here 97.5% of the time 2nd semester, you could win a laptop.
ALL STUDENTS … the weight room will be open daily from 2:45-3:30 if you are looking to get a workout in!
Athletics – home events this week (weather permitting)
- Boys JV Lacrosse vs Marist – Friday, May 4 – 5:15pm
- Boys Varsity Lacrosse vs Marist – Friday, May 4 – 7:15pm
- Varsity Baseball vs Sheldon – Saturday, May 5 @ Legion Field – doubleheader noon &2:00pm
PRIDE Shout Out to Madysn Blevins: You are such a hard working gal and I am so proud of your accomplishments through softball! Your work ethic is inspiring. Keep up the good work.
PRIDE Shout Out to Devon Brooks: Your hard work for the leadership class is much appreciated! Videos are hard, but I know you are more than able to do the job! Keep up the good work.
Have a great day!