2560 W. Bradford Drive, Roseburg, Oregon 97470 (541) 440-4081
About Our School
Our school is named after J. C. Fullerton, a member of the Roseburg School Board, Oregon State Senator from Douglas County, Circuit Court and County Judge. The son of pioneer parents who settled in the Canyonville area, Judge Fullerton was recognized by the Roseburg Public Schools with several buildings bearing his name. The first Fullerton Elementary was built in 1909 and later sold by the district in the location where the KPIC building is currently located. Fullerton II was constructed in 1938 on the site that is now Roseburg High School. Fullerton II is now known as the Humanities Building at RHS. In 1951 Fullerton III was constructed. It was soon damaged by the 1959 blast that devastated Roseburg's downtown and surrounding areas. The building was re-designed as the new Fremont Middle School. Fullerton IV was built in 1961 and has carried on a tradition of serving neighborhood students and families ever since. Fullerton IV has a rich tradition and excellent reputation as a great neighborhood school. The key to the success of Fullerton IV Elementary School is the staff's dedication to our students.
Our students benefit greatly from the good work of our many parent and community volunteers. They work daily to support and enhance the many programs that our students have available to them. Our Fullerton IV Booster Club is the best anywhere!
Welcome | About Our School | Licensed Staff | Classrooms Websites | Classified Staff | Booster Club | Calendar | School Garden | Parent Resources | Lunch Menus | Library Resources | Panther Panorama | Special Programs | Teacher Resources | Focus on Reading | District Web Site | SchoolPoP