MY BIBliography | Project Tech
Works Cited Worksheet
Citation Maker Direcitons
Open another browser tab and go to Citation
Maker. Use the following
information to make your works cited:
- 1. Go to Citation
- 2. Click on Source Type/Print (Blue link on
right side near top of page).
- 3. Click on Book (0-multiple authors)
- 4. Scroll down the page and type your first citation:
* Type the author's last name and first name (and middle initial, if available).
* Type the book title.
* Type the place of publication (Use New York, if not available.)
* Skip state.
* Type the publisher.
*Type the publication date.
- 5. After completing your first citation, click on Create Citation Below.
(Green link on bottom left.)
- 6. Click on Clear Form (Blue
link on bottom right.) to begin your next citation.
- 7. Type your next print citation, using the same steps as the first one.
- 8. When finished typing citations for all five books, click on Sort All. (Blue
- 9. Then click on Save All. (Blue
- 10. A dialog box will pop up explaining how to save. Click OK.
- 11. A window will pop up with your citations. (Caution:
you must copy and paste and save your works cited today, because it will
not be in Citation Maker tomorrow!)
- 12. Copy the citations from the window: Edit/Select All/Copy.
- 13. Open a word processing document and paste in your citations.
- 14. Save the word processing document to your folder on the server.