- Do not socialize while logging in
- Do NOT talk.
- Sit up straight.
- Keep both feet on the floor.
- Keep your fingers slightly curved.
- With both hands, use home row technique. (Do NOT hunt and peck.)
- Do not look at the keys as you type. (Watch the screen and use muscle
memory to remember where the keys are.)
- Keep your eyes on your own screen. (Focus. Do not be distracted.)
- Do NOT play typing games without permission.
- Keep typing until time is up.
- And most important: Take typing seriously!