Web Page | Grade
Guide | Tech
My Web Page
Log-in and Opening Contribute
1. Login to
2. Double click on JLKEYBD shortcut
- Login name is webclass
- No password
- Close window that opens (with three folders--Apps, Home, and WWRoot)
3. Click on Opera browser
shortcut in Dock./Log in to your Internet account.
You should have three Opera browser windows open:
1. My Web Page in Tech Type
2. The Web Page (your computer #) in JL Keyboarding
3. Cool Tools Graphics
To get to your Web Page
in JL Keyboarding:
- Click on the Student Web Pages link on the left side of the Technology
To get to Tech Type:
- Click on the Trail Home link.
- Click on reSEARCH Engine link.
- Click on Tech Type link.
- Click on My Web Page link.
4. Click on Contribute
shortcut (white letter C in purple circle) in Dock.
- Click on Period 3.
- Click on Student (Your computer number).
- (If not logged in to JLKEYBD already, click on Connect. Name and password
- Click on Edit page.
- Begin editing.
- Click on Publish so that your Web page will appear on the district server.