Animoto mini project
An Animoto is a different type of slide show kind of like power point. It is a place to put your pictures into a slide show, with the main difference being you don’t have words on your pictures like power point.
- Sign up for an Animoto through the Jolane Promo you will need to go to Research Engine, then click on Library Media Center, from there you are going to click on Media Skills when you get to the Media Skills page there is a link to the Animoto website.
- You will be the only one who knows your username and password, we will not so, DO NOT FORGET!
- When you are all signed up then go to “Create Video” then make sure you are making a 30 sec Film.
- You can upload the pictures from a photobucket account or from your computer (make sure you have at least 25 photos), you can arrange them any way you like then go to the next step, adding music.
- You can choose between making your own music on Garage Band or you can choose from the selection of music they have to offer.
- Now you are going to let the video save and this will take a few minutes so be patient.
- Now after you are done with the saving you can play your video.
- Your video is open for everyone to see so make sure you don’t put personal information on the slide show ie: last name, or any other contact information.