BBD - Board Member Removal from Office
The Board shall declare the office of a director vacant upon any of the following:
- The death or resignation of an incumbent;
- When an incumbent ceases to be a resident of the district;
- When an incumbent ceases to discharge the duties of office for two consecutive months unless prevented by sickness or unavoidable cause;
- When an incumbent is removed from office by judgment or decree of any competent court;
- When an incumbent has been recalled from office by district voters.
Vacancies will be filled through appointment by the Board unless a majority of the positions are vacant at the same time. In that case, vacancies will be filled by the appropriate education service district.