JHFD-AR - Student Motorized Vehicle Use
- As parking space allows, students will be granted parking space upon application and on the basis of the following priorities:
There are specially designated parking spaces for disabled students.
- Middle students are not permitted to drive to school.
- Under no circumstances will students be allowed to park in any location on the school grounds. In cases of continued violation of this policy, students may be subject to suspension from school.
- All motorized vehicles must be registered with the school administration.
- School rules and local state traffic laws must be followed when operating vehicles on school premises.