On September 24, 2020, Oregon was approved for a P-EBT benefit issuance totaling $35,624,870.
To be eligible for the P-EBT August/September meal benefits, a student must:
- Have been reported to ODE, between July 1 – September 22, as enrolled in a school sponsoring the National School Lunch Program in School Year 2021;
- Be eligible for no-cost meals in School Year 2020 or 2021; and
- Be missing National School Lunch Program or Seamless Summer Option meals On-Site at school for at least 5 consecutive days in School Year 2021 due to COVID.
Families can visit the Pandemic EBT webpage to view the September Benefit Issuance Chart.
Beginning on September 28, we will be issuing $100 in September P-EBT benefits to 313,342 Oregon students, totaling $31,334,200.
Additional P-EBT benefits will vary by school district.
Districts that are open for 100% in-person or on-site school are not eligible for September P-EBT.
There is no application for families to submit for benefits.
Student information was not collected directly from schools:
Source of Student Information:
- SSID updates reported to ODE after July 1, 2020
- On-Demand Uploads in the Direct Certification System after July 1, 2020
- Eligibility reported for Spring P-EBT: July 1, 2019 – current
Source of District Information:
- Operational Blueprints for School Re-Entry